Günter Ackermann, Qualität & Evaluation, Baar
Profil / Webseite
Hubert Studer, Büro für Qualitätsentwicklung, Zürich
Profil / Webseite
- We have both been working in quality development and evaluation in health promotion, prevention and social work for about 20 years.
- We jointly designed the project management tool and the community platform in terms of content and technology - at that time as elements of the quint-essenz quality system of Health Promotion Switzerland - and managed, supervised and further developed them over many years.
- Günter Ackermann was project manager of quint-essenz at Health Promotion Switzerland for 13 years
- Hubert Studer was co-founder of the quint-essenz quality system (at that time at the ISPM Zurich and at the FOPH) and helped to develop the content of quint-essenz as managing director of the "Büro für Qualitätsentwicklung". Since 2006, as Managing Director of iterum gmbh, he has also been responsible for the technical development and maintenance of the project management tool and the community platform (on behalf of Health Promotion Switzerland until 2020).
- Since January 2021, we are operating the project management tool and the community platform independently as part of the good-practice platform.
We are building up a network of organisations supporting the maintenance and further development of the good practice platform and are committed to quality development in health promotion, prevention and social work.
Purpose of the Good-Practice platform
With our platform good-practice.ch, we would like to support professionals in the planning and implementation of social interventions and promote professional exchange.
The website is addressed to experts und organizations in health promotion, prevention and social work.